Use a custom Augmented Reality education app to educate clients about Wright State Research Institute’s expertise in neuromedical imaging at the Science Olympiad National Tournament 2013.
The Wright State University Brain Scan was developed as an Augmented Reality education app for iOS and Android. The app launched a virtual 3-D tour of the human brain with contextual sound effects. It could be initiated from a giant floor marker and take-home swag.
About 40 percent of Science Olympiad National Tournament attendees engaged with the Augmented Reality app during the live event. Wright State University, located in Dayton, Ohio, was able to differentiate, explain and market its neuroscience work in an engaging manner. Who can resist a giant, interactive 3D brain?
Try the WSU Brain Scan AR app
The Brain: Rotate it. Touch it. Dive deep into the world of neuroscience through Augmented Reality.
- Download the Wright State Brain Scan App: iTunes | Android
- Download the trackable brain. Download PDF trackable
- Open the app
- Tap “Begin” on the bottom-center of the screen to get started
- The camera on your device will open. Point the camera at the trackable brain
- Interact with the virtual 3D brain through Augmented Reality
Augmented Reality education apps transform live events
For more information on Augmented Reality education apps for teaching tough concepts, sales collateral, live events or trade shows, email Beck Besecker or call 727-851-9522.