From sales center to design studio, meet the first Virtual Reality showroom designed for homebuilders
3D Cloud™ is the award-winning cloud-based content management system and suite of Augmented and Virtual Reality solutions for homebuilders. A proven solution designed to bring the power and persuasion of Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality to home sales, 3D Cloud™ AR and VR experiences is the perfect tool for the sales center — where VR can be used for model walkthroughs and feature demos — and the design center — where they can show off unlimited options and customizations.
3D Cloud™ offers a complete range of products that instill confidence in homebuyers, helping them get more of what they want in a home and increasing post-sale satisfaction. Which solution is right for you?
- VR Showroom is the in-store Virtual Reality showroom that provides endless options from within a sales center or design studio.
- 3D Room Designer is the configure, price and quote tool that works on mobile and with most standard web browsers.
The product visualization platform for AR and VR
Marxent’s 3D Cloud™ makes it possible for homebuilders to offer a realistic Virtual Reality house tour viewed through powerful AR and VR visualization tools. A fully-featured 3D virtual reality design studio and showroom, our 3D Cloud’s visualization platform gets multiple models, floor plans and feature upgrades in front of prospective homebuyers without the costs, complications and physical limitations of building multiple model homes or having hundreds of material swatches and samples on hand. Using Markerless Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality, 3D Cloud™ enables virtual 3D product visualization, customization and configuration to create an emotional, connected sales experience.
Why homebuilders choose 3D Cloud™
- The 3D Cloud™ Content Management System (CMS) can handle an almost unlimited number of products and product permutations. For homebuilders, this means being able to show off more than just two or three model homes built in a new community. Builders can also offer a more complete selection of finishes and options to customers, broadening sales across a wider range of products, while still reducing the need for a huge physical showroom thanks to 3D products that only take up space on a computer.
- 3D products are great, but they have to be photo-realistic to work in place of physical samples. 3D Cloud™ uses high-resolution renders to deliver a level of realism that will have your clients scratching their head and wondering where the real world ends and the digital one begins.
- It just works — no matter which hardware platform you prefer. Apple’s iOS and ARKit SDK, Android and ARCore, WebGL, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Samsung Gear VR, Google Daydream, and others are all supported by VisualCommerce. Why lock yourself into one platform? With 3D Cloud™ for homebuilders, there’s a wide range of options and the choice is yours.
3D Cloud™ works for homebuilders
Used by Toll Brothers, Ashley Furniture, and AZEK Building Products, 3D Cloud™ suite of products platform is robust, mature and built for homebuilders. Publication options include custom branded apps (white label) or integration into an existing mobile app (SDK).