3D Room Designer helps shoppers visually plan furniture purchases
3D Room Designer is the visual configure, price and quote platform for retailers and manufacturers of custom and semi-custom products that works on both mobile operating systems and most web browsers. Powered by 3D Furniture Cloud™, the award-winning 3D virtual products platform and content management system for Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality experiences, 3D Room Designer pairs realistic, smart 3D products and environments and an intuitive user interface with complex business rules for an unparalleled customer experience that integrates with existing enterprise services to deliver results.
A comprehensive approach to lead generation
Selling custom and semi-custom products outside of a physical showroom is riddled with challenges. 3D Room Designer is tailored to manufacturers and retailers of custom and semi-custom products who want to help shoppers better visualize their product catalogs, including upgrades and options. With a comprehensive and universally accessible point-and-click design and configuration shopping experience, it’s a comprehensive approach to online lead generation that produces “ready to buy” customers. Once the solution is developed, easily produce white-label versions to share with channel partners.
- Configure. Design multiple products or items into a single scene
- Visualize. Explore each design in 360-degree 3D views and in a range of environments
- Save and share. Create, revise, save and share endless scenes
- Price. For each scene, export a comprehensive and detailed bill of goods
- White label. Co-branded or white-label versions for retailers or other channel partners
- Generate leads. Tied to registration and user accounts
Ashley HomeStores VR Showroom + mobile AR App
Ashley HomeStores is leading furniture retailers in Augmented Reality for home furnishings with their VR Showroom and View In Room AR furniture app, powered by 3D Furniture Cloud™.
Macy’s Virtual Reality Experience
Macy’s Virtual Reality Experience is using Marxent’s 3D Furniture Cloud™ to change how customers shop for furniture.
AZEK’s Deck Designer runs on 3D Room Designer
See why AZEK Building Products chose 3D Furniture Cloud™ Web VR to power its new online deck design tool.
Robern Designer — Faucets, fixtures and more
Robern’s Web visualization tool allows customers to preview an unlimited number of product configuration from the comfort of their own home.
Enhance and inform with optional content modules
In addition to premium features such as shaping tools, lighting options, upgraded environments, and day and night visualizations, 3D Room Designer provides a comprehensive shopping experience through an assortment of content modules that provide shoppers with a new level of detail. Need a custom content module? No problem.
- 3D project diagrams
- Required tools list and construction tips
- Part identification glossary
- Components and materials list
- Connector hardware guide
- Other materials recommended for the project
- Installation checklist
System requirements for web-based 3D Room Designer apps
3D Room Designer works flawlessly on most desktops or laptop computers with the following software and specifications.
- Current browser versions of: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge (Internet Explorer is not supported)
- 2-Button mouse with scroll wheel recommended
3D Furniture Cloud™ AR/VR for Products & Spaces
Learn more about 3D Furniture Cloud™, the virtual products platform behind VisualCommerce Web.