Product Manager – Furniture
Marxent is the leader in Augmented and Virtual Reality for major retailers, manufacturers, and homebuilders. Our mission is to deploy emerging technologies in ways that change how home goods are bought and sold. If you are an experienced Product Manager who loves tackling big clients and tough problems, then this job is for you!
As a member of our growing team in St. Petersburg, FL, the Product Manager will report to the CEO, and be an expert in the furniture industry. The ideal candidate will have 7-10 years of experience in their focus industry, and be ready to build a team capable of developing and executing a go-to market strategy for Fortune 500-level clients. Experience working on enterprise software or SaaS projects, and proven business development, communication, collaboration and analytical capabilities are required. Experience working with C-level job titles is also a must.
- Relevant experience in the furniture vertical (manufacturer, retailer, etc.)
- Business plan development experience
- Customer research experience
- Demonstrated success with working on complex projects and partnerships
- Strong customer orientation and ability to deliver outstanding customer service to partners
- Effective leadership and project management skills working on multiple projects and initiatives against tight timelines
- Team player with solid cross group collaboration skills in relationship building
- Demonstrated issue resolution and related communication
- Ability to work in a disruptive technology space that is quickly evolving
- Ability to contribute ideas and share learnings across the team to help make the team more successful
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to collaborate and drive results across functional areas, including program management, legal, engineering, marketing, business development
- Coordinate internal consensus and execution on projects
- Ability to aggregate and analyze internal and external campaign metrics to assess performance drivers and identify insights
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a point of view, have a voice, be a strategic thinker
Nice to have:
- Basic understanding of Augmented and Virtual Reality
- 7-10 years experience working with SaaS/Enterprise Software for Fortune 500 clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Retail, or similar required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Travel will be required for this position
- This is a full-time, in-office position in an open (without cubicles) office facility in St. Petersburg, FL
Ready to join the Marxent team?
To learn more about our team and company culture, visit marxentlabs.com/jobs. If you’re ready to take the next step, get started by filling out our online preliminary job application.
Marxent is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marxent provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marxent complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Marxent expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Marxent’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge. APPLY NOW