Retail Systems Support Manager
Marxent is the leader in Augmented and Virtual Reality for major retailers, manufacturers, and homebuilders. We are on the hunt for someone who loves a good challenge and works well under pressure to join our Retail Systems Support team at Marxent. We’re a down-to-earth company that makes out-of-this-world software and we’ve found that team members who are humble, have a sense of humor, and enjoy working and collaborating with others make the most successful additions to the Marxent family.
This position is based in Dayton, Ohio.
- Create processes, reporting, and establish standards for the support team in the following areas: incident management, customer support, operations, and hardware.
- Act as a liaison to business and technical leads to solve issues accurately and timely (Incident Management and Incident Response)
- Work with clients to understand and resolve installation and application issues (Problem Management)
- Ensure production changes are made correctly and within risk guidelines
- Monitor process and software changes that impact production support
- Communicate project information and support issues across teams
- Maintenance of application systems
- Coach and mentor team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, MIS, CS, or related
- Minimum 8 years working experience in Application Support, Incident Management or related
ITIL Certification (Practitioner)
- Strong working knowledge of various operating systems (Microsoft, iOS, Android, and Linux)
- Experience in infrastructure support and network troubleshooting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- ITIL Certification (Intermediate or Expert)
- PMP or PMI Certification
- Scripting skills in Python, Unix Shell, and/or Windows batch
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Knowledge in iOS, Android, and Windows applications interacting with service architecture
Ready to join the Marxent team?
To learn more about our team and company culture, visit marxentlabs.com/jobs. If you’re ready to take the next step, get started by filling out our online preliminary job application.
Marxent is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marxent provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marxent complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Marxent expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Marxent’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.