The Marxent “Easter Egg Hunt” is just one example of how we can use gamification of advertising and “virtual button” augmented reality technology to create an engaging experience that encourages consumers to spend more time with printed and digital retail catalogs and inserts. The consumer travels through the catalog, viewing each page through the EasterFX app. On any of the pages, an easter egg can be collected. Collect all 12 eggs and the consumer is provided with a special offer or coupon once they enter their email address.
- Infographic: How is Augmented Reality impacting Ecommerce UX?
- 3D Product Strategy: “Sell a Scene, Not a Sofa”
- What does the “Firefox Reality” AR/VR browser mean for retailers?
- Reimagining Retail: The Customer’s Incredible 3D Experience
- Our 3 Biggest Challenges: The Iron Triangle and 3D Product Strategy