The Marxent “Easter Egg Hunt” is just one example of how we can use gamification of advertising and “virtual button” augmented reality technology to create an engaging experience that encourages consumers to spend more time with printed and digital retail catalogs and inserts. The consumer travels through the catalog, viewing each page through the EasterFX app. On any of the pages, an easter egg can be collected. Collect all 12 eggs and the consumer is provided with a special offer or coupon once they enter their email address.
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette Q&A with CNBC’s Courtney Reagan at Code Commerce 2018
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette shows off Virtual Reality furniture shopping in latest Beyond The Boardroom
- Exclusive Webinar Video: “The Future of Furniture Shopping” with Deborah Weinswig of Coresight Research
- What makes Millennial shoppers tick?
- Infographic: How is Augmented Reality impacting Ecommerce UX?