Marxent Labs will be on site at the Augmented Reality Event in Santa Clara, Calif. on May 8-9. We’ll be demoing our latest Vuforia augmented reality applications in the Qualcomm partner pod. Stop by, say hello to Barry Besecker, our CTO, and MJ Leman, our VP of Product Management and to see demos the for latest augmented reality apps that we’ve been cooking up in the Marxent Labs kitchen. Contact us to set up an appointment, or just stop by. Learn more about ARE 2012 – the Augmented Reality Event.
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette Q&A with CNBC’s Courtney Reagan at Code Commerce 2018
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette shows off Virtual Reality furniture shopping in latest Beyond The Boardroom
- Exclusive Webinar: “The Future of Furniture Shopping” with Deborah Weinswig of Coresight Research
- What makes Millennial shoppers tick?
- Infographic: How is Augmented Reality impacting Ecommerce UX?