Moosejaw’s goal has always been to sell the best outdoor gear and apparel in the world and have the most fun while doing it. If it’s not notable and engaging, the company just won’t do it. Gary Wohlfeill, Creative Director for Moosejaw, led retailers through his approach to creative integration from the newest spaces of customer connection, featuring the Augmented Reality Moosejaw X-ray app built by Marxent Labs. More about NRF Tech 2012.
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette Q&A with CNBC’s Courtney Reagan at Code Commerce 2018
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette shows off Virtual Reality furniture shopping in latest Beyond The Boardroom
- Exclusive Webinar Video: “The Future of Furniture Shopping” with Deborah Weinswig of Coresight Research
- What makes Millennial shoppers tick?
- Infographic: How is Augmented Reality impacting Ecommerce UX?