Moosejaw’s goal has always been to sell the best outdoor gear and apparel in the world and have the most fun while doing it. If it’s not notable and engaging, the company just won’t do it. Gary Wohlfeill, Creative Director for Moosejaw, led retailers through his approach to creative integration from the newest spaces of customer connection, featuring the Augmented Reality Moosejaw X-ray app built by Marxent Labs. More about NRF Tech 2012.
- 5 Top Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality technology trends for 2019
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette Q&A – Code Commerce 2018
- Macy’s Virtual Reality furniture: “We want it (VR) in as many stores as possible”
- Millennial Furniture Shopping Trends with Deborah Weinswig of Coresight Research
- What makes Millennial shoppers tick?