Wearable computers are hilarious and who better to capture the humor than Fred Armisen on Saturday Night Live. As the technology is perfected, it will share a place in parody with dropped cell phone calls, video chat and bluetooth. Of course, there is a serious side to wearable computers and Augmented Reality in that it will change the way that we live and communicate in the blink of an eye once the technology becomes affordable. Right now, though, even the notion of Google Glass provides plenty of room for satire. Eventually wearable computers like Google Glass will become as normal as iPad wine lists or in-flight wireless (remember when bluetooth headsets first came out?!). Until then we’re enjoying the Google Glass comedy. For even more Google Glass joke-isms, check out White Men Wearing Google Glass.
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette Q&A with CNBC’s Courtney Reagan at Code Commerce 2018
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette shows off Virtual Reality furniture shopping in latest Beyond The Boardroom
- Exclusive Webinar: “The Future of Furniture Shopping” with Deborah Weinswig of Coresight Research
- What makes Millennial shoppers tick?
- Infographic: How is Augmented Reality impacting Ecommerce UX?