Wearable computers are hilarious and who better to capture the humor than Fred Armisen on Saturday Night Live. As the technology is perfected, it will share a place in parody with dropped cell phone calls, video chat and bluetooth. Of course, there is a serious side to wearable computers and Augmented Reality in that it will change the way that we live and communicate in the blink of an eye once the technology becomes affordable. Right now, though, even the notion of Google Glass provides plenty of room for satire. Eventually wearable computers like Google Glass will become as normal as iPad wine lists or in-flight wireless (remember when bluetooth headsets first came out?!). Until then we’re enjoying the Google Glass comedy. For even more Google Glass joke-isms, check out White Men Wearing Google Glass.
- 5 Top Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality technology trends for 2019
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette Q&A – Code Commerce 2018
- Macy’s Virtual Reality furniture: “We want it (VR) in as many stores as possible”
- Millennial Furniture Shopping Trends with Deborah Weinswig of Coresight Research
- What makes Millennial shoppers tick?