2021: The Summer of 3D
As with eCommerce as a whole, social media has become a key location for retail inspiration and purchases during the Covid-19 pandemic. More consumers are searching brands and exploring products on social media through live-streaming, video, and 3D visualization. Will more brands adapt to serve their online audience?
- E-commerce skyrocketed during the pandemic. Now Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat want in.
The pandemic has caused a shift in consumers’ purchasing journey on social media from being a tool to discover new products to where consumers now purchase products.
- Digital’s new role for physical retail
Shopping habits have changed and consumers are more comfortable with digital commerce. Retailers who invest in a digital experience for their customers will have a marketing advantage in 2021 and beyond.
- Live-streamed shopping events have been the latest frontier in online shopping
Big brands such as Walmart, Amazon, Gucci, and L’Oréal are experimenting with live-streaming to promote and sell their products.
- Twitter Shopping: Testing the Shop Module
Twitter launched a pilot of Shop Module, a feature that allows Twitter to explore how shoppable profiles take their users from inspiration to transaction.
- Mark Zuckerberg is betting Facebook’s future on Metaverse
Metaverse will target individual creators, artists, and people who live in places with limited access to education and recreation.
The Marxent Minute
Everything you need to know about what’s happening at Marxent – in less than a minute.
- Product Spotlight: Our Product Spotlight features the Marxent Product Configurator.
- Marxent is International
Meet Ann-Marie Witcomb, our on the ground team member located in Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom. Tune in to hear about her favorite Marxent 3D application!