Today 3D Cloud™ by Marxent announced a partnership with Kinsman, a leading Australian manufacturer, and retailer of kitchens and wardrobes.
Bringing new choices and better design tools to Australians looking to remodel their kitchens and storage areas, Kinsman’s self-service room planner is accessible from the website with users able to complete designs by working with Kinsman design experts.
“When it comes to home improvement projects, 3D visualization tools provide more control over the design process, improving buyer confidence and reducing the sales cycle for new kitchen cabinets by half.” – Beck Besecker, 3D Cloud™ by Marxent CEO and Co-Founder
Here’s how it works
- Visit the 3D Room Planner
- Draw a custom floorplan or select a pre-drawn floorplan
- Find inspiration from expert-designed kitchens and wardrobes
- Start designing your kitchen or wardrobe directly from inspirational photos – just tap on a photo to add the item to a 3D floorplan
- Export designs to photo-similar 3D renders, perfect for sharing with family and friends
- Finalize design with help from a kitchen design expert
See it in action!
Read the complete press release here.