Marxent CEO Beck Besecker paid a visit to CNBC’s Squawk Box on Thursday, April 14 to discuss how Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality are already changing the way consumers shop. As Besecker explains, the future of everything from home renovation to medicine are tied to Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality experiences — and that future is bright. See the video at CNBC.
- Infographic: How is Augmented Reality impacting Ecommerce UX?
- 3D Product Strategy: “Sell a Scene, Not a Sofa”
- What does the “Firefox Reality” AR/VR browser mean for retailers?
- Reimagining Retail: The Customer’s Incredible 3D Experience
- Our 3 Biggest Challenges: The Iron Triangle and 3D Product Strategy