Marxent, a Kettering-based virtual reality company, has new funding that will aid in its growth. The company secured $10 million in Series B financing. The financing round, led by Detroit Venture Partners and Stage 1 Ventures, brings the total invested in Marxent to $14 million.
- Infographic: How is Augmented Reality impacting Ecommerce UX?
- 3D Product Strategy: “Sell a Scene, Not a Sofa”
- What does the “Firefox Reality” AR/VR browser mean for retailers?
- Reimagining Retail: The Customer’s Incredible 3D Experience
- Our 3 Biggest Challenges: The Iron Triangle and 3D Product Strategy