Print catalogs are leaping into the digital age through new mobile technology from Marxent Labs of Kettering. Ballard Designs, part of West Chester-based Cornerstone Brands Inc., this month launched the Ballard+ Catalog Companion App powered by VisualCommerce®, a mobile application that allows users to browse and shop the retailer’s print catalog using image recognition technology, also known as Augmented Reality. Read More.
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette Q&A with CNBC’s Courtney Reagan at Code Commerce 2018
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette shows off Virtual Reality furniture shopping in latest Beyond The Boardroom
- Exclusive Webinar: “The Future of Furniture Shopping” with Deborah Weinswig of Coresight Research
- What makes Millennial shoppers tick?
- Infographic: How is Augmented Reality impacting Ecommerce UX?