The future looks bright, at least for those willing to adapt to change. Shop.org recounted some ways to make fresh approaches to the basic issues confronting retail, from one of their recent sessions at Retail’s BIG Show this year. For those who use printed media of any sort for marketing purposes, mobile image recognition may be one way to connect with consumers and the devices they tote everywhere. Marxent Labs CEO Beck Besecker listed several potential advantages to mobile image recognition, among them the ability to create additional content without the expense of printing and postage. Read more on ecommercebytes.com
- Infographic: How is Augmented Reality impacting Ecommerce UX?
- 3D Product Strategy: “Sell a Scene, Not a Sofa”
- What does the “Firefox Reality” AR/VR browser mean for retailers?
- Reimagining Retail: The Customer’s Incredible 3D Experience
- Our 3 Biggest Challenges: The Iron Triangle and 3D Product Strategy