DAYTON, Ohio — Gartner has named leading Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality company Marxent a “Cool Vendor” for 2016 in its new report, Cool Vendors in Digital Commerce Marketing. As digital commerce evolves and as it has become both ubiquitous and essential, marketers are searching for the tools and technology required to create great experiences. Marxent was recognized for its innovative augmented reality and virtual reality 3D visualization tools that evoke context and emotion when it comes to retail sales and marketing.
- 28 AR Examples – The Definitive Guide to Augmented Reality in Retail
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: How to Futureproof 3D Content for What’s Next
- 5 Top Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality technology trends for 2019
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette Q&A – Code Commerce 2018
- Macy’s Virtual Reality furniture: “We want it (VR) in as many stores as possible”