DAYTON, Ohio — Gartner has named leading Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality company Marxent a “Cool Vendor” for 2016 in its new report, Cool Vendors in Digital Commerce Marketing. As digital commerce evolves and as it has become both ubiquitous and essential, marketers are searching for the tools and technology required to create great experiences. Marxent was recognized for its innovative augmented reality and virtual reality 3D visualization tools that evoke context and emotion when it comes to retail sales and marketing.
- Infographic: How is Augmented Reality impacting Ecommerce UX?
- 3D Product Strategy: “Sell a Scene, Not a Sofa”
- What does the “Firefox Reality” AR/VR browser mean for retailers?
- Reimagining Retail: The Customer’s Incredible 3D Experience
- Our 3 Biggest Challenges: The Iron Triangle and 3D Product Strategy