Home furnishings and accessories retailer Ballard Designs has launched Ballard+, an app that enables the user to browse and shop the retailer’s print catalog using image recognition technology. The free app, which features “tap-to-buy” shopping, product details and reviews, multiple image viewer and social sharing, works with Ballard’s December 2012 early winter issue. Read More
- Infographic: How is Augmented Reality impacting Ecommerce UX?
- 3D Product Strategy: “Sell a Scene, Not a Sofa”
- What does the “Firefox Reality” AR/VR browser mean for retailers?
- Reimagining Retail: The Customer’s Incredible 3D Experience
- Our 3 Biggest Challenges: The Iron Triangle and 3D Product Strategy