Ballard Designs Inc., a retailer of European-inspired home furnishings and accessories, is infusing its print catalog with some mobile commerce magic, enabling consumers to shop the catalog with their iPhones or iPads. Read More
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette Q&A with CNBC’s Courtney Reagan at Code Commerce 2018
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette shows off Virtual Reality furniture shopping in latest Beyond The Boardroom
- Exclusive Webinar: “The Future of Furniture Shopping” with Deborah Weinswig of Coresight Research
- What makes Millennial shoppers tick?
- Infographic: How is Augmented Reality impacting Ecommerce UX?