“Imagine being able to see inside a product before you buy it, or snapping a picture of a prepared dish and getting wine suggestions, or taking a picture of a couch and a set of suggested pillows appear,” Marxent CEO Beck Besecker says. “That’s where we’re going with this.” Read More
- Infographic: How is Augmented Reality impacting Ecommerce UX?
- 3D Product Strategy: “Sell a Scene, Not a Sofa”
- What does the “Firefox Reality” AR/VR browser mean for retailers?
- Reimagining Retail: The Customer’s Incredible 3D Experience
- Our 3 Biggest Challenges: The Iron Triangle and 3D Product Strategy