“A regular outdoor retailer would put out a regular catalog,” Eoin Comerford, senior vice president of marketing and technology said. Moosejaw credits the X-ray app, of which there have been 250,000 downloads, with driving a 37 percent sales increase during Thanksgiving weekend. Originally featured in the Boston Herald.
- Infographic: How is Augmented Reality impacting Ecommerce UX?
- 3D Product Strategy: “Sell a Scene, Not a Sofa”
- What does the “Firefox Reality” AR/VR browser mean for retailers?
- Reimagining Retail: The Customer’s Incredible 3D Experience
- Our 3 Biggest Challenges: The Iron Triangle and 3D Product Strategy