“A regular outdoor retailer would put out a regular catalog,” Eoin Comerford, senior vice president of marketing and technology said. Moosejaw credits the X-ray app, of which there have been 250,000 downloads, with driving a 37 percent sales increase during Thanksgiving weekend. Originally featured in the Boston Herald.
- 5 Top Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality technology trends for 2019
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette Q&A – Code Commerce 2018
- Macy’s Virtual Reality furniture: “We want it (VR) in as many stores as possible”
- Millennial Furniture Shopping Trends with Deborah Weinswig of Coresight Research
- What makes Millennial shoppers tick?