Ballard Designs has launched an initiative the company hopes will help transform its traditional catalog business to the digital age. It’s a mobile application called Ballard+ and it uses image recognition technology to help customers browse and shop. The app was developed in conjunction with Ballard’s partner Marxent Labs. Read More
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette Q&A with CNBC’s Courtney Reagan at Code Commerce 2018
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette shows off Virtual Reality furniture shopping in latest Beyond The Boardroom
- Exclusive Webinar: “The Future of Furniture Shopping” with Deborah Weinswig of Coresight Research
- What makes Millennial shoppers tick?
- Infographic: How is Augmented Reality impacting Ecommerce UX?