Barry Besecker, Marxent CTO, talks about augmented reality and creative marketing at ARE2012, the Augmented Reality Event. Besecker was at ARE demoing the Moosejaw X-ray app. “[Moosejaw] came to us and said we’d like to fulfill every boy’s fantasy and put x-ray specs in our winter catalog,” Besecker said. “Either people are really excited or really upset when they realize that it doesn’t work on real people.”
- Infographic: How is Augmented Reality impacting Ecommerce UX?
- 3D Product Strategy: “Sell a Scene, Not a Sofa”
- What does the “Firefox Reality” AR/VR browser mean for retailers?
- Reimagining Retail: The Customer’s Incredible 3D Experience
- Our 3 Biggest Challenges: The Iron Triangle and 3D Product Strategy