3D Cloud™ clients get noticed
VisualCommerce™ Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality experiences get noticed by thought leaders and media – and can generate millions of dollars in earned media value. We are proud to work with innovative brands on projects that have earned media attention and awards related to their VisualCommerce apps. Enjoy these recent articles about how clients such as Lowe’s Home Improvement, AZEK Building Products and TimberTech are using 3D Cloud™ Virtual Reality Design Studio and Showroom to spark earned media opportunities.
Created by Lowe’s Innovation Labs and inspired by sci-fi brand storytelling from SciFutures, the Lowe’s Holoroom reimagines the retail experience of the future. Read more about the Lowe’s Holoroom Augmented Reality experience.
- CES 2015: Lowe’s Goes All Minority Report on Your Home Improvement — Ventito / WD
- Lowe’s Innovation Labs Shows Future of Retail: Robots and Holograms — CE Pro
- Lowes’ Holoroom is high-tech approach to home improvement — CityNews
- Digital Trends’ Top Tech of CES 2015 nominees — Digital Trends
- Lowe’s Innovation Labs redefine retail with robots and VR — Engadget
- New technology takes center stage at the 2015 International CES — National Monitor
- Lowe’s Shows Off Tech To Aid Shoppers’ Purchase Decisions At CES 2015 — Retail Solutions Online
AZEK AR home improvement app
The groundbreaking AZEK Augmented Reality Home Improvement App became a hit at international building industry trade shows. AZEK salespeople and shoppers are able to view a 3D home with endless combinations of pavers, patio finishes, and porches. The AZEK app also gives shoppers the ability to view their deck design at full scale in their own backyard.
- Design Your Home with AR App AZEK Building Products — Augmented Reality Trends
- AZEK Building Products Announces 3D iPad App with Realistic Deck & Rail Design — Bloomberg
- International Builder’s Show 2015 Preview — Extreme How-To
- AZEK iPad App — For Residential Pros
- Huttig Building Products presents the new AZEK iPad App Tutorial — LBM Journal
- AZEK Building Products Introduces New, Realistic 3D iPad App to Help Re-Imagine Outdoor Spaces — Marketwatch
- Azek builds 3D iPad app for immersive decking shopping — Mobile Commerce Daily
- 7 Hot Things We Found at the 2015 International Builders’ Show — NewHomeSource
- Here’s What You Missed at IBS 2015 — Pro Sales
- Azek Building Products’ iPad App — Professional Builder
- Remodeling Show 2014 Products: AZEK iPad 3D App — Professional Remodeler
- IBS/KBIS 2015: Day 2 Product Picks — Remodeling
- Is Reality Ready for Augmentation — Torque
TimberTech 3D Deck and Rail App
Built with VisualCommerce™, the TimberTech app gives contractors and shoppers the ability to design and visualize decks at full size, in a real environment. With access to the TimberTech catalog, shoppers can combine numerous colors, textures, and finishes to configure the deck of their dreams, and purchase with confidence.
- How Augmented Reality Becomes a Household Staple — Display Daily
- TimberTech launches Augmented Reality App — Augmented Reality for Enterprise Alliance
- TimberTech gets into augmented reality — Hardware + Building supply dealer
- TimberTech 3D Deck and Rail — Unity
- 3D Design App Lets Customers Visualize Dream Deck — Industry Edge