We had a great time at NRF Retail’s Big Show 2013. Beck Besecker, Marxent’s CEO and co-founder participated in this panel dedicated to discussing “what’s next” in retail technology. Marxent’s take on what’s next: Augmented Reality will transform and enrich the multichannel – mobile shopping experience. To learn more about how Marxent is transforming catalog shopping with a frictionless path to mobile purchase, visit Marxent.com.
Home / Augmented Reality / NRF Retail’s Big Show 2013: Marxent Labs, Cornerstone Brands, Sur La Table
- 28 AR Examples – The Definitive Guide to Augmented Reality in Retail
- EXCLUSIVE WEBINAR: How to Futureproof 3D Content for What’s Next
- 5 Top Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality technology trends for 2019
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette Q&A – Code Commerce 2018
- Macy’s Virtual Reality furniture: “We want it (VR) in as many stores as possible”