We had a great time at NRF Retail’s Big Show 2013. Beck Besecker, Marxent’s CEO and co-founder participated in this panel dedicated to discussing “what’s next” in retail technology. Marxent’s take on what’s next: Augmented Reality will transform and enrich the multichannel – mobile shopping experience. To learn more about how Marxent is transforming catalog shopping with a frictionless path to mobile purchase, visit Marxent.com.
Home / Augmented Reality / NRF Retail’s Big Show 2013: Marxent Labs, Cornerstone Brands, Sur La Table
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette Q&A with CNBC’s Courtney Reagan at Code Commerce 2018
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette shows off Virtual Reality furniture shopping in latest Beyond The Boardroom
- Exclusive Webinar: “The Future of Furniture Shopping” with Deborah Weinswig of Coresight Research
- What makes Millennial shoppers tick?
- Infographic: How is Augmented Reality impacting Ecommerce UX?