Marxent CEO Beck Besecker was this week’s featured guest on the Retail Tech Podcast. Beck joined host Darius Vasefi to talk about the potential for Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality, and how businesses are already using these technologies to interact with consumers and upend the buying process.
In this interview, Beck and Darius discuss:
* What is the difference between AR and VR in retail?
* How has the Lowe’s project evolved and lessons learned?
* What is the biggest challenge for taking AR/VR in retail to the mainstream, is it the consumers or the companies?
* Are opportunities more in-store experience or ecommerce?
* How is 3D content created?
* What are your typical customer size?
* What is a typical implementation like?
* How has the experience working with AR headset manufacturers been?
Marxent Why, hello Monday....gonna need an extra cup! #coffee #Dayton #startuplife https://t.co/aUSYYwrVQR
Marxent Silence is golden - except in your career. https://t.co/YP7LxjZ9eP #culture #leadershipadvice #bizadvice #startup https://t.co/PDHfdNTs4h
Marxent Demo Shows How Augmented Reality Will Make Advertising More Immersive https://t.co/a3jzwGgw2i via @NextRealityNews