Marxent CEO Beck Besecker was this week’s featured guest on the Retail Tech Podcast. Beck joined host Darius Vasefi to talk about the potential for Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality, and how businesses are already using these technologies to interact with consumers and upend the buying process.
In this interview, Beck and Darius discuss:
* What is the difference between AR and VR in retail?
* How has the Lowe’s project evolved and lessons learned?
* What is the biggest challenge for taking AR/VR in retail to the mainstream, is it the consumers or the companies?
* Are opportunities more in-store experience or ecommerce?
* How is 3D content created?
* What are your typical customer size?
* What is a typical implementation like?
* How has the experience working with AR headset manufacturers been?
Marxent RT @saa_edu: Our Winter Open House (in one week!) is guaranteed to be our most exciting yet! Experience VR with one of Dayton’s most innova…
Marxent Trust is a primary key to success for every company. But how do you build and maintain trust with your customers an… https://t.co/3oChc0l0qC
Marxent Noted. https://t.co/v68rXZaDLj