Why 3D Cloud™
One platform, every 3D commerce journey
Trusted by leading furniture and DIY retailers worldwide, 3D Cloud by Marxent provides the fastest path to success with 3D product visualization and configuration. Scalable, secure, and proven, 3D Cloud delivers performance you can trust.
“3D Cloud by Marxent’s operation is designed to stay ahead of the sea of new technologies to better serve our customers.”
3D asset management that scales
3D Cloud manages millions of products and billions of variants for leading home improvement and furniture retailers and manufacturers worldwide.
The power of visualization
Viewing a product in context changes the buyer experience. Room visualizers help seal the deal.
Augmented Reality works
Increase order volume, build shopper confidence and purchase, and reduce costly returns. 3D Cloud AR products deliver measurable and sustainable results.
Avg. AR views
Design from Photo works
3D Cloud's patented Design from Photo features leads to significant increases in order value and add-to-cart rate.
Our vision is to make buying big-ticket, configurable products online easy. Products and solutions include 3D Product Configurators, WebAR, Room Visualizers, and Room Planners for Furniture, Kitchen, Bath, Storage and Closets, Outdoor, and Office.
Leading the way in
XR for retail
Our culture of constant innovation and multi-year product roadmap are designed to ensure that our clients are always ready for what’s next.
- First kitchen in VR
- First living room in VR
- WebAR OnDemand
Only from 3D Cloud
- Deliver – Most apps are up and running withing 3 months
- Measure – Track and analyze with custom analytics dashboards
- Optimize – Constant improvement, planned releases, content orders, add new apps, roadmaps
- Innovate – Always deliverying new features
Why retailers choose
With thousands of enterprise users and top retail clients across the globe, our track record speaks for itself.
- Clients include Lowe’s Home Improvement, Ashley HomeStore, John Lewis and more
- Millions of 3D products and 3D projects
- Available globally with live clients in the US, UK, EU, Australia and New Zealand
Speed to Market
Launch 3D apps in as little as 2-3 months with our easy start-up plans. We’ll work with you every step of the way.
- Quickly deploy new 3D applications
- Reuse 3D products across applications
- Ensure success with our dedicated account teams
Trusted and Secure
3D Cloud is SOC-2 compliant and is trusted by major retailers worldwide.
- SOC-2, CCPA, and GDPR compliant
- Layered security architecture
- Redundancy and capacity planning
What we do, what you do
We do most of the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to. No need to hire an entire team to manage your 3D efforts. Simply assign a project manager to meet with us regularly, identify the content you want to order, and deploy integrations.
What we do
- Assign a dedicated account team
- Map your customer journey
- Develop and measure KPIs and ROI model
- Define the user flow for the end-to-end customer experience
- Project planning
- Define roles and responsibilities
- Launch and post-launch tech support
- Training materials and strategies
- Promotion support and best practices
- Project risk assessment
- Manage business rules
- Provide knowledge base and training
What you do
- Assign a Client Product Owner to prioritize scope, make decisions, review progress, and approve final deployment
- Assign a Client Product Specialist to provide information on content that will be created for the application and approve initial proof models for accuracy
- Assign a Client Technical Lead for integration requirements, providing access to APIs and assisting with deployments
- Depending on the project, there may be other asks
3D Cloud has the only proven system for delivering high-performance 3D applications in partnership with enterprise retailers and brands. From content to customer success, our exclusive account team model ensures success.
3D Cloud Account Team
Every client is assigned an account team that consists of an account director, project manager, merchandising specialist, data analyst, integrations engineer and QA lead. This model ensures that projects launch, perform, and consistently deliver on client expectations.
To access our product documentation resources, click below.
3D Cloud in the community
We believe in the power of giving. In addition to supporting employee-inspired giving and volunteerism, 3D Cloud gives to local and national organizations that encourage diversity in STEM and remove roadblocks for individuals facing adversity. We are also a proud sponsor of City of Hope IHFG.
Partner success program
3D Cloud offers a comprehensive customer success program. Our team goes above and beyond to provide training, monthly performance updates, and quarterly business reviews.
Our 3D product visualization platform is a robust, enterprise solution trusted by top retailers everywhere.