About the AZEK Augmented Reality home improvement app
AZEK is a leading maker of exterior building products such as decks and pavers, and its iPad 3 app makes it easy for contractors and consumers to explore how colors, patterns and textures look at scale in real-world environments. The 2D/3D Augmented Reality home improvement app is built on VisualCommerce™ and features a rich selection of finishes and product information to help visualize the project.
The AZEK AR mobile experience enables a progression from 2D to 3D visualization of decking, pavers and other products. Within the app, users can easily select and see at scale a wide range of outside decking, railing, lighting, porch and pavement styles, then view their choices in 3D space.
AZEK Augmented Reality app case study video
Using VisualCommerce™, the app demonstrates the potential of 3D visualization to facilitate sales. This market-leading commitment to AR as a mobile strategy will transform how building materials are marketed and sold.
How to experience the AZEK Augmented Reality app
- Download the app for your iPad 3 – Note: This app is not recommended for the iPad mini, iPad 2 or earlier devices.
- Launch the app.
- Scroll through five home glamor shots and apply finishes to the 2D image of your choice.
- Switch to 3D Virtual Reality mode for a 360-degree view of your creation.
- Print the trackable image.
- Switch to Augmented Reality mode and line up the trackable image with the box on the iPad screen.
- View and customize the AR home in 3D space.
- Take notes, save and share your creation with others.
What is VisualCommerce™?
VisualCommerce™ is a SaaS that makes entire 3D product inventories accessible and configurable within real-world environments for the ultimate product visualization experience. Using Augmented Reality or Virtual Reality views and advanced content management, VisualCommerce™ is a powerful sales tool designed to empower shoppers with design tools and assist high-consideration purchasing. Learn more about VisualCommerce™