Marxent Labs has an immediate opening for a Creative Inside Sales Representative – Custom Mobile Services in our Downtown St. Petersburg, Florida office. If you are looking for creative inside sales jobs in Tampa Bay – Florida, love to whiteboard ideas, enjoy playing video games, are addicted to your mobile device and have a few years of sales experience in your back pocket, come join our team. This is the perfect growth opportunity for an individual who is looking to blend a proven knack for sales with a demonstrated passion for mobile technology.
Job Description: Creative Inside Sales | Jobs in Tampa Bay – Florida
The Creative Inside Sales Representative – Custom Mobile Services is responsible for following up on inbound marketing leads and helping prospects to define the custom mobile strategies that best fit their budget and marketing needs. This role will work closely with our CEO and Sales Coordinator to lead and assist in closing opportunities. Candidates should have excellent communication skills and a deep curiosity about mobile along with demonstrated experience in managing an active lead pipeline and closing business.
If you are a creative, collaborative team player with a passion for emerging mobile technologies, this opportunity is made for you. Responsibilities include lead qualification, technical and business requirements gathering, sales proposal writing, the effective positioning of Marxent Labs to prospective clients and tailored product presentations/demonstrations.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Passion for and understanding of the mobile landscape, mobile marketing and interactive marketing
- Fearless creativity
- A commitment to responsiveness
- Ability to communicate across teams and disciplines
- Experience in managing an active lead pipeline and cultivating relationships
- Experience in developing successful sales proposals and closing business
- Experience in developing and delivering presentations.
- Possess outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals
- Able to learn quickly and work independently in a fast paced environment
- Bachelors degree or equivalent professional experience required
- B2B technical or software sales experience is a plus
How to apply: If this sounds like your dream job, contact Beck Besecker with your resume and cover letter today detailing your interest in the opportunity.
About Marxent Labs
Marxent Labs is a venture-funded mobile technology start-up with offices in Dayton, Ohio and St. Petersburg, Florida. The company is backed by Detroit Venture Partners and Stage 1 Ventures. To learn more about working at Marxent, visit marxentlabs.com/careers. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+ for new job listings and Marxent @ Work columns.
Marxent Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants shall receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or national origin. All applicants must be legally eligible to work in the country of hire without current or future sponsorship.