The Moosejaw X-Ray app racked up 1 million impressions on Twitter, 160,000 video views and 75,000 downloads in five weeks, according to data from Marxent Labs, the company that developed the app. Not bad for a catalog with a typical distribution of 120,000. The app also drove sales, up 37% from the same period in November last year. Read More
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette Q&A with CNBC’s Courtney Reagan at Code Commerce 2018
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette shows off Virtual Reality furniture shopping in latest Beyond The Boardroom
- Exclusive Webinar: “The Future of Furniture Shopping” with Deborah Weinswig of Coresight Research
- What makes Millennial shoppers tick?
- Infographic: How is Augmented Reality impacting Ecommerce UX?