The [Lowe’s Home Improvement Holoroom immersive-experience application was introduced to two Toronto-area stores last year to help customers design bathrooms (new product categories are coming). In the first trial, the app is implemented in a handheld tablet, with users able to select fixtures and finishes, and then pan and tilt the tablet to see how the room looks in every direction – up, down, left, right – all in realistic 3D renderings. Read more on CEPro.com
- Infographic: How is Augmented Reality impacting Ecommerce UX?
- 3D Product Strategy: “Sell a Scene, Not a Sofa”
- What does the “Firefox Reality” AR/VR browser mean for retailers?
- Reimagining Retail: The Customer’s Incredible 3D Experience
- Our 3 Biggest Challenges: The Iron Triangle and 3D Product Strategy