The Lowe’s Holoroom, a project of Lowe’s Innovation Labs and SciFutures that runs on Marxent’s VisualCommerce, was a finalist for Digital Trends’ annual Top Tech of CES 2015 awards. The Holoroom was nominated in the Home category, along with the Brother Dream Machine and the XYZprinter 3D food printer. CES is known as an annual kickoff for the world’s most advanced technology. Read more
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette Q&A with CNBC’s Courtney Reagan at Code Commerce 2018
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette shows off Virtual Reality furniture shopping in latest Beyond The Boardroom
- Exclusive Webinar: “The Future of Furniture Shopping” with Deborah Weinswig of Coresight Research
- What makes Millennial shoppers tick?
- Infographic: How is Augmented Reality impacting Ecommerce UX?