“This patent simplifies kitchen design and opens the door to mobile-first kitchen cabinet configuration.” – Beck Besecker, 3D Cloud™ by Marxent CEO, Co-Founder
3D Cloud™ by Marxent announced the addition of a new US patent to their new IP portfolio.
An extension of the company’s Design from Photo patent which enables users to drag and drop 3D products to a custom floorplan by tapping on 2D inspirational images, the new patent is foundational to the future of fully automated kitchen design. Paired with LiDAR-powered room scanning for floorplan creation, auto-layout will introduce an entirely new, mobile-friendly kitchen buying journey to consumers.
“Imagine replacing the current clunky process with a joyful, mobile-led kitchen design journey that is like Instagram meets Minecraft.” – Beck Besecker, CEO and Co-Founder of 3D Cloud by Marxent.
Here’s how it works:
- Scan Room: Scan any room to create a kitchen floor plan. No measuring required.
- Save Floorplan: The scanned floorplan is automatically ingested into 3D Room Planner design software.
- Find Inspiration: Scroll through an Instagram-like feed and, select an inspirational photo that resonates. Tap to apply styles directly to the floor plan.
- Tap Auto-Layout: Swipe through all the available 3D kitchen layout options to find the best option.
- Tap to Style: Finalize your design by selecting colors and styles.
Read the full 3D Cloud™ by Marxent Wins Kitchen Design Automation Patent press release here.