3D Cloud™ by Marxent is excited to announce that we’ve been issued a patent for automated room design with AI technology. The excitement doesn’t end there. We are on the verge of expanding by introducing bathroom design and other categories in the future, such as furniture.
An extension of our Design from Photo patent, which enables users to drag and drop 3D products to a custom floor plan by tapping on 2D inspirational images, the new patent is foundational for the future of fully automated bathrooms and furniture design. Paired with LiDAR-powered room scanning for floor plan creation, auto-layout will introduce an entirely new, mobile-friendly bathroom and furniture buying journey to consumers.
Here’s how it works:
- Scan Room: Scan a room to create a bathroom floor plan. No measuring is required.
- Save Floor Plan: The scanned floorplan is automatically ingested into 3D Room Planner design software.
- Find Inspiration: Scroll through an Instagram-like feed and select an inspirational photo that resonates. Tap to apply styles directly to the floor plan.
- Tap Auto-Layout: Swipe through all the available 3D bathroom layout options to find the best option.
- Tap to Style: Finalize your design by selecting colors and styles.
To see how you can add automated design to your 3D portfolio, contact email@example.com