A new round of fundraising has given Marxent Labs Inc. an additional $1 million to speed growth. The St. Petersburg firm, which develops augmented reality apps, has now raised $2.8 million since it was founded nearly three years ago, said Beck Besecker, CEO. Detroit Venture Partners and Stage 1 Ventures are financial backers, including the most recent $1 million capital raise. Read more
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette Q&A with CNBC’s Courtney Reagan at Code Commerce 2018
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette shows off Virtual Reality furniture shopping in latest Beyond The Boardroom
- Exclusive Webinar: “The Future of Furniture Shopping” with Deborah Weinswig of Coresight Research
- What makes Millennial shoppers tick?
- Infographic: How is Augmented Reality impacting Ecommerce UX?