Their client was Moosejaw, an outdoor equipment store with a catalogue in need of some spicing up. So Marxent created an x-ray app that, when held over the magazine, lets you see beneath the parkas and sweatshirts to the models’ unmentionables. Read More
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette Q&A with CNBC’s Courtney Reagan at Code Commerce 2018
- Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette shows off Virtual Reality furniture shopping in latest Beyond The Boardroom
- Exclusive Webinar: “The Future of Furniture Shopping” with Deborah Weinswig of Coresight Research
- What makes Millennial shoppers tick?
- Infographic: How is Augmented Reality impacting Ecommerce UX?